Earth Capital Partners is committed to contributing and sharing sustainable investment best practice. One of the ways we achieve this is through our active participation in sustainability related memberships, groups and bodies.
ECP has a close relationship with several sustainability related thought leadership bodies and institutions. A summary of these is provided below:
- United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI);
- United Nations Environment Program Finance Initiative (UNEP FI). ECP Co-Chaired the UNEP FI Steering Committee 2009-2012;
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC), including member of the Policy Working Group;
- University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL), where CSO is a Fellow and Faculty member;
- Signatory to the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
Further details including web links where additional information on the activities of these organisations can be found are provided below: